View Single Post
Old December 7, 2011, 04:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Where were the ME and other Muslim countries through our most difficult and important time?
I think the Pakistanis had convinced them that we were a breakaway Hindu province or apostates.

Similar reason why secular Muslims like the Kurds don't get any support from non-involved muslim countries (BD included).

If we had Islamicized our revolt, we might have garnered more support or least confused the ME into neutrality (how do you choose between two rival Islamic sides eg Iran-Iraq?).

There are also instances of general apathy towards the plight of non-Arab black Muslims in Sudan as well as the Arab Muslims of Western Sahara. Which leads one to believe that an established OIC member will get automatic immunity eg a hypothetical situation where if Bangladesh suppressed a Bihari rebellion, OIC wouldn't do anything to help the Biharis.

The revolutionary must speak the language or wear the colors of his target helpers in order to get assistance. The US would have never supported a communist revolution, but the Soviets did. And vice versa.

#OneTeam1Dream