View Single Post
Old October 12, 2005, 05:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by bombayrocks
i hope dat the whole of pakistan cums back again as it waz,woteva happened indeed is very sad 4 pakistan n this is the time dat the indians must do sumfin to help dem!
there already r so many groups in mumbai dat has started collecting donations 4 pakistan!
i too donated my months pocketmoney 4 all those in pakistan coz its needed!
but pakistan even at this time is not ready to budge,i just heard da news dat it refused 2 take help from india n then replied by saying if india needs we'll donate!
wot the hell!(ego problem even at this time so ridiculous!)
howeva i just hope pakistan cums out of this as soon as possible,there already waz a havan(a hindu praying ritual) in mumbai 4 pakistanis.
let god b wid u at this time!
Don't believe everything the indian newspapers say. Just as pakistan sent relief supplies to india in the gujrat earthquake in 2001, india has done the same. No one has rejected any offer of aid. Yes, pakistan did refuse the offer of indian helicopters, but thats because pakistan military has enough helicopters required, and they got a few more (i think 8) from the US.

Its great to know there're lots of groups in mumbai donating. Frankly, the spirit of charity has been immense among pakistanis. Just in karachi, ppl have gone crazy sending stuff up north. They set up this relief area in a PAF museum in karachi, and ppl have been coming in thousands for the last 3 days to donate clothes, blankets, medicine, food, etc. That whole area is jam packed. The big problem now is not the supplies, but how those can be transported to northern areas. Most of the roads are blocked due to landslides and continuous rains.

May Allah hav his mercy on us all.