View Single Post
Old January 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I asked those to know if the person advising is successful in real life or not.why would anyone invest just by reading your post. I said a sane person would question your success rate and all those mentioned above. Why would I listen to you without knowing if your really successful or not?
You shouldn't listen to my stock picks but one should listen to me when I say to jump into the market and cont to be invested regardless of what happens ..and cont to pour money in . That is the simple message ..if u read all the post office made years after years ..this theme came about .

I have always targeted new ppl entering college ... not someone who does this for living .

Long term investing

Regarding this game ... it's dumb because of Manu reasons ..doesn't prove anything .. and I am telling u I can give the strategy to potentially beat everyone if u do this daily ..

I will give a link from my computer ...u go through all the companies reporting that day ..choose the ones up recognize and read a bit to see what may happen ..then make a call .. pour all .. margin ...

This creates max gain/loss situation ... but in real life real money .it is nothing short of suicide .

I hope u see y this game is stupid ..and y also not being convinced to stay invested is wrong ..u losing out ..

Market will eventually turn ..gman can short all he wants and gain some for a year ..I won't do it ..instead I will keep adding to my solid companies year after year and on overall market years after years ..

That's all

You are still making a mistake but if u can get a business going then that maybe better

Good luck

And don't talk to me ...