View Single Post
Old December 9, 2006, 09:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
first off, religion always matters, whether you want it to or not. ppl will always see things in a religious manner, they might not admit it, but they do if their religion differs.

again, i don't think you read my post. i said "to the extent that they acted genuinely, we should be thankful"

now if i help you out, in your time need, and few weeks later come and say "you know the only reason your still breathing is because of me, so i think you should empty your pockets." would that cast doubt on why you helped me to begin with??? or at least what kind of 'help' that was?

i understand, that WB kept, housed and fed millions of our refugees (are you sure it was millions kinda hard to envision an impoverished nation taking on millions more). so say that it cost them 100 billion US dollars to do that. lots of money you say. lots of reasons to be grateful. maybe, perhaps so.

but whats the benefit of not having to deal with an enemy on 2 fronts. a 2 front war would cost roughly at least 2 times as many casualties. how much are those civilian lives worth? i tad bit more than 100 billion US dollars, i'd guess.

whats your estimate?
Religion doesnt matter, never mattered and never will matter and never should matter. Dont sound like a racist. Pakistanis were muslims too... they killed us raped us and slaugtered us. And all muslims are supposed to be brothers right? So don give me this BShit. Honestly Indians never came to us and forced us to empty our pockets. If Our so called bangladeshi nari cannot live without Indian saree than no one can help it. We are forced to export from them if we cant even produce enough food to feed our own people. That is not the case with Indians, they don need our goods, they produce it themselves. "maybe" "perhaps" sounds extremely vague and shows that u are not really willing to accept facts and u cant deny it either.

Again One narayan Modi Don represent the whole Hindu community and similarly nor Bin laden nor Delwar hossain saidee represents the muslim people. Let people see things the way they want to. Although i know that i can never change ur views towards facts but I really cant care less . I was taught to love all religion and respect all religion and I will do that forever.