View Single Post
Old May 13, 2009, 09:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Lol, had gone there too many times to do it again. But if asked for an opinion in few lines, I would say ICL-ers (barring some) didn't do anything wrong. Our Ash and Mash went to IPL, and our Warriors (again, barring some) went to ICL. Now if a ban on ICL is unfairly posed, it's not ICL-ers' fault. Everyone has the right to earn money. Just for an example, our Aftab-Alok-Nazim-Nafees are much much better than at least 50% of the players playing in IPL. Still they won't get chances there even if they come back from ICL. Bcoz? We all know. and ICL-ers said themselves, they'll play for BD national team whenver they're asked. But why should they get rid of the ICL contracts for that if IPL-ers don't need to do similar stuff? If some of they can, good, no problem. But if someone doesn't, no blame to be posed. So I would rather watch my ICL players PLAYING some cricket, rather than IPL-ers playing nothing...........and all these leagues should co-exist. And the ruling should be that anyone can play anywhere, but as soon as they players are called for the national team, they should be available.