View Single Post
Old November 2, 2012, 06:44 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
That's unfair bhai...English medium thing was brought up by Munni Shaha... He was even careful to not to use the word class/Sreni, while the interviewer was using it fluently while talking about the spectators category....I didn't feel he was discriminatory... And while he is attracting the educated class spectators and that was a matter of discussion, so things come up automatically... Shudhu odor bhul shore luv ache?? How many heroes you can name in Bangla film industry who are smarter than him??
what irritate me is then whenever he hears the word english medium and NSU[there was a time when only rich kids went to english medium and NSU,so called high class modern society] noire choire uthe bose..r khali bole era or cinema dakhe review lakhe hen ten jani eder or cenema dakha r review lakha ta onek boro bepar aita proman kore se akjon boro hero, ajaira ai jinis ta amar ottonto birokto lage..tar mentality akhono kon amole pore ase asob dakhle bujha jay..sorry for the outburst bhai its just my opinion

r Bangla cinema er hero der kotha bolchen..ak somoy Bangla cenemar hero ra akta idol chilo..i am talking about the time of Bulbul, uttom kumar..akhon bangla cenemar hero hoilo akta gali..atleast amar asepaser lokjoner kase..so sorry bhai..na anonoto jolil gobore poddoful na