View Single Post
Old August 29, 2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
I would like to thank everyone in Warath Sports Club and Every one in billah bhais list + David + Miraz bhai.

But the biggest thank you goes to you for showing us the path and Tehsin for encouragment.
And zaved he is now hot property of BC. Some one please change his nick to shob jantha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Thanks to everyone involved. Thanks to everyone not involved (even CI). Had they started commentary we wouldn't know we have "shob Janta" in our ranks . Some of the Aussie folks wouldn't know how crazy (in a good sense) we are.

If only the players realised their own potential and the game itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Since we are doing the THANK YOUs. Let's start the BLAME GAME as well. I'd like to put the whole BLAME on Billah bhai for instigating and managing the whole thing. It all started with an email from him. He made the first contact with RI and a gentleman named Rex from the NTC ground.

Billah Bhai, THANK YOU!
Rabeed Imam - Our team's Media Manager. This young man works extremely hard. Reliability is his middle name, always a pleasure to talk to him. Many of us are already familiar with his superb abilities as a sports writer. He has already accomplished a lot in his young life. A true gentleman. I had a chance to meet his family also – beautiful Mrs. Imam and son Sayam. He now has a second son - recently born. Congrats Rabeed. We hope our team continues to reap the benefits of your service long in to the future. This wasn't the first time we called upon him for help.

Nasir Ahmed – Our team analyst “Nashu bhai”

bujhee kom - Zaved. Your enthusiasm is touching. BC is proud to have you as a member.

Other bc members:
Cricket_king
nsd3
MohammedC

The people at the Gardens that helped Zaved with the scores:
Ian
Scott
Sarah
Rex

Tehsin - Thank you for organizing it
Miraz - Thank you for stepping in at the right time

In the Aussie land:

Rex(Deryck Hunt) - Ground announcer at the Gardens
Jason Bremner - Community Cricket Manager - NTC
NTC - For trying to get live coverage permission from Cricket Australia.