Thread: Power of mind
View Single Post
Old March 30, 2005, 01:50 AM
Cricket Legend

wow 4 replies by Arnab just to my one post

Stephen Jay Gold wrote numerous books against the "Natural Selection process" which was one of the basis of "Theory of evolution".He did not reject the theory outright, but made a drastic change to it.(which is very common about "theories" since they change with time unlike scientific "laws"0.

Among the other scientists I mentioned, some rejected the Evolution Theory outright (Hans Driesch in Germany, Lucien Cuenot in France, and Vernon Kellog and T.H. Morgan) while some went against particular aspects of the Theory.(Stephen Gold,Otto Schindewolf).

Basically my point is, when there is so much doubt and confusion in the scientific community regarding this, is this justifiable for someone here to use this theory as a means to say that facts in Quran are scientifically wrong.

As I was saying earlier, if someone wants to show scientific mistake in Quran he should use laws that have been proved or facts which has 100% authenticity.

Other than Quran, religious books like Bible mention many facts(ex. earth is flat, earth is center of the universe) which have been proven to be scientificall wrong..

Edited on, March 30, 2005, 6:52 AM GMT, by nayeem007.