View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 01:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
I don't smoke at all r_s bhai!

The dead line was changed to January 31 to pay the 1st installment.

Why Isam bhai did not report it before January 16? As there is a new dead line, shouldn't we wait to make a judgment? What if Shah is being paid today?

We all talk crap about BPL. Do you know that Players were not paid by IPL franchise for almost a year? I am not saying BCB is perfect, we all know how crap is BCB!!

What I am saying is reports in CricInfo about Bangladesh is NOT neutrally written lately rather bashing. Do you know that Nafees made a ton in BPl? CricInfo never made it a headline? Why?? You know the answer, don't you?
I think you are going off topic by dissecting the neutrality of crapinfo or Isam. Why worry about the intent of the site or the messenger when the message it self is in discussion here?

Isam isn't lying, he is simply stating the fact. This attitude "if a writer or a commentator is from BD should always praise BD or hide the fact" is none other than self-fulfilling behavior and does nothing for our cricket or image. If Isam doesn't wite it some one else will just like Dobell did here: http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...ry/602823.html

Changing the deadline again and again is also not an ideal situation when players play to get paid, is it? Utter unprofessionalism is in display by BCB deteriorating the image of the country.