View Single Post
Old May 10, 2009, 11:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar

Most of the times I don't meddle or interfere in mod's business and I haven't read the whole thread to figure out what kind of posts have transpired for your post, but don't you think to interject someone's freedom of speech, no matter how ludicrous it is, as long as it's not offensive, to recommend it for deletion or the person to be banned is going wayy over the top? I completely understand that as a mod you are concerend about the image the website portrays, but if someone writes a post where he defends with argument and logic of Buchanan being racist, then it is very Naziesque of nature to shut him down for exhibiting his free speech. And even if the person is of total turd and does not uses backup for his argument that Buchanan is racist, to shut him down for it is still, in my opinion, very unjust.

After all, a forum, and I am sure Peace would back me up on this, serves as a platform for debate and sometimes even if a person asks, states or raises dumb or illogical question, as long as it is not offensive, he should be able to give a democratic green light and let others debate against him for his viewpoints.

Thanks.

GB

i am totally agree with you, well if that coach wasn't racist then tell me why mash is still on the bench? why not at least try him for one game to see if $600K was worth it? you are losing games after games because of weakness in the bowling department, why not try that person who seems to be the 7th best ODI bowler in the recent past ranking? Why not at least give him a go................. why after why too many why's in this list and still you telling me that coach has a brain........ he was a coach of a team that didn't need a coach, and what does that coach has 11 co-staff, look at rajistan royal they don't even have one and where they stand in the point table........ among top 4. if i were mash i would've poped the question by now...... am i in the team? if not i would like to go back home with my dignity. i would've left by now. everything has limit, itz not that they winning every games, ohh hell i am talking about KKR..........