View Single Post
Old January 14, 2004, 01:10 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

My 2 cents on the bangla Metal Circuit:

The first Cryptic Fate song I heard was ''Amar shathe Ai''... it was the first band song that I had heard that had the ''tui tui'' thing in it... and i was like wow... I asked my gf to hear the song (she found me weird to be fascinated by the tui tui style)... :duh: been listening to cryptic fate ever since...

Artcell... Arnab this is for u... go here: Source And dnld Poth Chola... I am in love with this song... If you are not really hellbent against piracy i am willing to share artcell songs so that u can check 'em out... You will love them... Brilliance all the waaaaay!

Black is pure awesome... I have both theirs albums... was freaking hard to get the second one sitting here in germany... The first album has 60-70% songs worth every bit of praise that can be given.... The second one has some beautiful tracks... They are trying out new stuff... They even have a linkin Park style track... in some mixed album... I think its called opolap (u can get the track here: Source) and I also strongly recommend dnlding the track called ''shlok'' available from that link...

LRB had some awesome song before... Ayub ''Chachchu'' aint the same thing anymore... Tracks like ''Rupali guitar'', ''cholo bodle jai'' and ''ekhon onek raat'' will always be there in my top 100 list...

James (i think alternatively Nogor Baul)... I personally dont like him... but he has 2-3 songs that is worth listening to... but otherwise he is a load of crap...

Aurthohin.... Is Brilliant... Sumon sings awesome... their guitar work is fabulous to say the least... and the lyrics... A+

ummm thats all from me now... ciao