View Single Post
Old October 3, 2017, 06:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
Mushy blaming his bowlers wouldve made sense if the game took place on a sporting wicket. To Mushy, I understand the bowlers were pretty pathetic but at the same time, it was YOU who chose a 4 men attack, 2 of them are not even regulars. When u walk into a game with 7 and a half batsmen on a flat wicket and you lose the game, the first bomb should be on the batsmen's tent (the tent you are living in). It took a whole new level of stupidity to come out and blame the bowlers right after getting bowled out under 100. And i think it takes no genius to understand that this pitch wasnt a 100 run pitch. If we scored 400+ on first innings and then 200 on the second innings and still lost, maybe it wouldve made sense. Still it would be harsh because he went with a severely weakened bowling attack.

No doubt our bowling has been very poor. But our batsmen lost us the game in the end...
And a wise captain never sells his team under the bus like that. You take it up with the coach, the selection panel, the management if needed. But in the media, you ALWAYS take a collective blame.

I am almost getting disinterested to watch the game when Mushy is captaining. His captaincy just gets in my nerve every time
What ? Our batsmn lost us the game in the end? U expected us to score 400+ or survive the whole day 5 ?

We lost the game because of Mushy's poor decision to bowl first, then he was helped by our pathetic bowling.
No matter how flat it is no matter how inexperienced the bowlers are at this level u expect your bowlers to contain runs, to bowl wicket to wicket.
We lost the game on day 1 and 2 , on day 2 our bowlers repeated the same mistake.
Thses guys are professionals , they get paid to bowl and take wickets, if they cant take wickets then atleast bowl with some discipline and intent.
If you can do neither the captain has every right to criticize you.
Just because Mushy is a dumb captain does not take away his right to criticize his own players.
And no one is selling/throwing anyone under the bus.
As a professional if you can't even do the basics right then u have to accept criticizme.
Eita shantona deyar jayga na, stump to stump bowl korteo jodi na parey tahole etodin ki shikhsey ?