View Single Post
Old February 10, 2007, 10:54 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovon13
hahaha..."understood?" funny.

ay, you are talking to someone who lives and breathes sports. clearly, you're lacking a little with the facts that help you formulate your opinions. bangladesh is a tad better than the zimbabwe team, i'll admit, but it is nowhere close to the gulf of difference between england and zim/bang. we whitewashed them in our backyard, right after losing a series on a 2-3 margin on their home soil. i hope you see the faultiness of your logic now.
Dude...I wont say I am living and breathing with sports. coz I have Life with many things not only sports ! Btw...SHOVON...dont forget one thing. when BD won the last tournament...Bashar and many of us said....WE CAN WHITE WASH or TAKE the series easily even if we play in ZIM soil . Remember? Where is it all gone? I hope u also remember we were thinking of Beating WESTINDIES during the CHAMPIONSHIP trophy? That makes us feel that we are ABLE to beat a team like AUSTRALIA...INDIA..SL...WINDIES...and offcourse ZIM (easily).
AnD ZIM can't even dream of beating AUSTRALIA ,WI or SL and INDIA. So where are u trying to put BD now? Same level as ZIM? or Below them? Before u say ...remember...we are Hoping to beat 2 teams atleast in WORLD CUP FIRST ROUND !