View Single Post
Old October 26, 2006, 03:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

I do not want to get my hopes high as LDP might turn out to be another Gono forum but on the other hand it might be the third power the public needs. It all depends on the party leaders and the general public of Bangladesh. I really liked the analogy someone mentioned about the domestic football scenario with this developement and I hope that is how it turns out. I do not think any of us know these politicians personally well enough to comment on them but as far as i heard from people and as far as reputation go I know that Dr. Badrudozza chowdhury,Mr. Mannan and Mr oli ahmed are all honest people who wil work for the public. I do not know anything about the others who joined. I just hope this does not backfire and give Al an easy win in the coming election which would make it catastrophic for Bangladesh. I would love it if LDP can rope in the good guys from Al like Saber hossain. The I am sur LDp can and will kick *** of both the bitches and their folllowers. GO LDP GO. BTW the name sounds like a north american politican party.