View Single Post
Old April 18, 2013, 08:43 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

CBJ's win in OT eventually. They have come out of nowhere this year. It is a two team battle in the West for the final spot as I look in the standings. I know Dallas is lurking, but they are little but too far behind. Its between Red Wings and CBJ. I think the experienced Red Wings will seal it eventually for a possible showdown with Chicago, something I am sure the Hawks will not like right off the bat.

We just physically beatdown the Habs, The Habs can be physically intimidated. With top goal scorers like Malkin, Neal and Crosby out, we decided to play extremely physical brand of hockey with straight line players like Kunitz, Morrow ( man..he is some tough dude ), Iginla, Cooke, Adams, Glass, Vitale and co. It was so evident that Habs have overachieved. They are a fine team still, but I don't think they are built for playoff hockey ( sorta like the last year Pens..skill but lacking toughness ). Toronto will do the same thing if they face Habs in a 4 -5 matchup. TO is a tough team too. They miss Emelin. But, we miss some good offensive players too. Not to mention, the no.2 D men in Paul Martin..