View Single Post
Old December 6, 2013, 03:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Default 100 Day Countdown to WT20 2014

I have been at the South Plaza of the Sangsad Bhaban at Manik Mia Avenue last night. Here is what Chris Tetley and Nazmul Hasan Said (in brief):

Nazmul Hasan: Bangladesh made a record according to ICC that all the tickets are sold within days after the selling starts. ICC said that it never happened in any of the ICC global event. It's been an amazing support and enthusiasm showed by this cricket crazy nation. In the upcoming event world will see a different Bangladesh in all aspects. In this Bangladesh team every one is a match winner and we will show the world what we are made of.

Chris Tetley: This is a wonderful country, it hosted the WC 2011 in a great fashion and ICC believes that it will host this event too with pride and successfully. Preparations are well ahead now and remaining works will be finished soon. It will be an amazing tournament.

There were fireworks at midnight. It was awesome, glittering displays of lights. The countdown clocks have been put in the different parts of Dhaka, Sylhet and in Chittagong.

I have pictures, will upload those soon. How can I upload by the way?

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ