View Single Post
Old April 18, 2012, 02:44 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
apni ja somosha dakhe giyechilen ta akhon 4 gun bere geche electricity problem er more

amar dik theke ami bolchi a sohortar traffic,current problem r matra otirikto manus er chape amar dom bondo hoye jache..proyojoner tulonay 4 gun besi manus bas kore ai sohore, er sathe to Bhasoman manus ache aro koto ke jane, ami jokhon college e portam tokhono ai obosta chilona..tokhono mirpur ta ontoto onek chim cham chilo...akhon mirpur o manuser chape pistho, ami dhakar baire akta valo job pele seta jekhanei hok dinajpur,rongpur,feni,x,y,z bindumatro chinta na kore dour dibo..i am totally fed up with dhaka...i have been to every other district city and every one of them are 1000 times better then dhaka
Its not only you but all my friends and cousins back in Dhaka says the same thing. Its really unfortunate to see the gradual decline of an once great city. I visited other mofosshol cities of BD and they are indeed much much better than Dhaka. But on the other hand, a lot of my other relatives will grind in Dhaka and continue to struggle because of the so called better schooling for their children and hospitals for them. People do wanna move out but for some reasons are held back too.

If I were you, I would also get fed up and would want to move out. Maybe the salary and benefits would be less but it will surely make up for healthier and less stressful daily life. Anyway, all the best to your job search outside of the city