View Single Post
Old April 18, 2012, 02:48 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Its not only you but all my friends and cousins back in Dhaka says the same thing. Its really unfortunate to see the gradual decline of an once great city. I visited other mofosshol cities of BD and they are indeed much much better than Dhaka. But on the other hand, a lot of my other relatives will grind in Dhaka and continue to struggle because of the so called better schooling for their children and hospitals for them. People do wanna move out but for some reasons are held back too.

If I were you, I would also get fed up and would want to move out. Maybe the salary and benefits would be less but it will surely make up for healthier and less stressful daily life. Anyway, all the best to your job search outside of the city
thats the reason people wont move from dhaka and more and more are coming into dhaka from different parts of the country..how much more load can one city take?..Ami manus ke dos dei na, everybody wants the best for his kids and family and dhaka provides the best Schools,Colleges and Unis..