View Single Post
Old November 14, 2012, 03:02 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22Yards
Riyad is utter useless at this point in pretty much all formats. He bowling isnt reliable and we can find any jodu modu to proxy his batting. In ODI Zia should be considered and in tests it has to be a bowling allrounder someone like shohag gazi. That gives Nasir a step up.

I think naeems role this time is more of a batsman than an allrounder and it showed his lack of bowling. He probably is slotted to come at 4. If not I don't think we needed him first place.
agree, riyad atm shouldn't be getting a game, sohag could be a bowling allrounder at #7 or #8, that could allow either another spinner (enam jr) or another pacer (possibly alauddin since he's ha potential to open the bowling but can also bat a bit). this batting to #8 business i.e. actual batsmen playing in the #8 spot is really hurting the bowling. there is no reason why mushy can't bat at #6 and we can have a couple of bowling allrounders at 7 and 8. in any case #7 should be the lowest spot for a batsman.