View Single Post
Old April 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaridpurChicago
Those days are gone.

If England wins tomorrow then that will be an upset.
There can be upset in cricket. But definitely we'll beat current England 6 out of ten times without any confusion.
The England you mentioned had Trescothik and the BD you mentioned had Pilot. Both will watch the match on TV tomorrow.
Ha ha Nice Said.

After watching the WI’s performance against SA…BD has a lot of reason for delighting. We beat SA by 67 runs and SA beat WI by 67 runs…so I think our Bowling Attack is very good and this will help us to Beat England in today’s match. England looks vulnerable and they are not playing as a Team…they didn’t beat any Test Status Country yet…they just beaten Kenya, Canada and Ireland. IF BD plays their normal and natural game…I don’t find any reason why we can’t beat the England. In my sense, England is now the weakest team who has Test Status. But I am very much concerned about our Captain Habibul…in the last match he batted in the very important position and made 5 runs in 16 ball…Ashraful’s and Mash’s marvelous batting hide that poor performance…but if Bashar did his regular job today…our Semifinal mission will be hampered for sure. We can’t expect blasting innings everyday from Ash and Mash. Bashar should take his responsibility….and about JO…the least I can say is better…he is totally boring and useless member in the team….I think the sooner he will get out will be the better for us.