View Single Post
Old September 24, 2008, 03:44 PM
Cricket Legend

I thought Tehsin was a nice feminine name - like Mehzabeen, Nazneen and what not - Tehsin a pretty and intelligent lady in her mid 20s - all that until i saw the pic . Ditto for Zunaid.

In contrast, i didn't think Antora was a female - assumed some brash youngster shooting away! More like a James Bond style "Name's Antora - Zantora Antora - Bam Bam - Dead".

Kana Baba - A cool hip baba in his suit and boot - dark sunglasses - suave, sophisticated with elegance and wisdom personfied.

Pagla Baba - A cool hip baba in his suit and boot - dark sunglasses - suave, sophisticated with elegance and wisdom personfied.

FaltuRidwanBhai - A really good at heart hard working fella who is very mild, polite and mannerism personfied - not much successful in material world though even though you so desperately want him to succeed.

PoorFan - A really good at heart hard working fella who is very mild, polite and mannerism personfied - not much success with the team that he roots for though you so desperately want his team to succeed. If i had a victory to award to any team, i would gladly give it away to his team.

Pundit - A classical pundit in his loins and lock of hair tied up - Chanakya style. Witty and intelligent and capable of holding his own in an intellectual bout.

Arafat79 - Lathiwala Shalar Bhai though it has nothing to do with his name. I always imagine him carrying a "Lathi" (the Indian bamboo stick used for beating up mischiefs).

*Tiger* (All names containing Tiger) - Reminds me of Spitfire's cute and confused little cub.

Dhurr - Dhurr Shalara

Baundule - Clock Zobile (You need to watch standup-up comedy of Russel peter to understand Clock Zobile)

Akabir77 - Always mistake him for Arafat79 and vice-versa.

(More Laterz)

Last edited by DJ Sahastra; September 24, 2008 at 06:00 PM..