View Single Post
Old October 18, 2006, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisty
Hi All,

Honestly speaking, this is what we deserve following our overall performance and effort. We are so shy to keep a vateran on the side line, we do not care about out cricket infrastucture, we hesitate to replace a coach who considers us a cash-cow, what does India care about! It is fair for them to think about their own interest where we have miserably failed.

Think from the other side, if we were Indians, Australians or even Zimbabweians (did I spell it right!), we would have reacted the same way. It hurts us real bad, but that's reality, because we didn't do any thing constructive so far other than making statements like, "we will do better in future", "our boys can defeat anybody" and so on.....

At least India offered to send their team to play with us which I beleive is beneficial to us if we can take advantage of it.

I didn't mean to hurt anybody, what I meant is that we have to accept the reality.

Thanks guys
You didn't mean to hurt but you did!
The content here is India not going to host us, not about BD performance!! We often fail to respond properly and accordingly which is very sad!!! Where Indian media is a critics of BCCI on the hosting issue and here you are advocating them!
What a strange world!!

Last edited by kalpurush; October 19, 2006 at 10:01 AM..