View Single Post
Old December 30, 2006, 08:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
You just listened to the person who gave strong logics it is because your limited knowledge of Middle East. You could not argue!

Truly Mr Saddam was a dictator and didn't do the right thing. People didn't like him and thats why they didn't fight for him. On a eid day he was hanged! A total insult to the muslim world.

Now why another country has to execute him? Didn't they make him like a Frankenstine??? Remember Mr Ramesfeld once went to Iraq and shook hands with Saddam, it proves how close they were. Nature dosn't allow indiscipline.
Hasan: I don't expect you to talk about my limited knowledge of Middle East...rule of thumb: critique the msg, not the msger. Keep your pride about your knowledge to yourself. The way he presented his arguments, they were flawless. And I probably did mention the fact that I don't certainly agree with the circumstances under which he was executed. I just agree on the fact that he deserved to be executed. So please, don't argue without properly understanding my comments. And as I mentioned, I don't wanna start a debate here.

I agree on the fact that he shouldn't have been executed on Eid day...and it is an insult to the Muslim world. But did I also mention that he wasn't executed under the right circumstances? Read my post properly first...then comment.