View Single Post
Old January 22, 2013, 12:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
BTW, VERY impressed by Vladimir Tarasenko. This guy has what it takes to become a superstar in the league. Wish we had him instead of the Mule, a grossly overpaid underachiever yet to have that much anticipated "breakout season". In his 30s now, he never will. He is the Mohammad Ashraful of NHL in some ways.
Yes, he is very impressive. Saw the highlights of his goal the other night. Pens tried to move up and get him, but no luck. St. Louis is a great young team. People need to watch out. I remember us playing them last year in a game and they made life miserable for us. They are a hard team. Very physical. They come after you. Backes is not nice to play against. Great goaltending they have and play air tight defense. Def a team on rise and I think they will go a long way for years to come.

Leafs PWN - I don't know why but I have never been impressed with Ryan Miller. Great numbers every year. Maybe its because every time we play Buffalo he gets pulled ! Lol...not every time, but I have seen it many times. Its one of those things. We have his number and he never plays well against us. Guy who we can not beat is Carey Price. He has our number and I think the world of him.

Pens have done well in first two games. Tough way to start the season. Back to back games in Philly and NYR. Both Wins. Our team speed looks excellent. It all comes down to Fleury and Defense that imploded last year. Goal scoring is never the problem. Keep them out is. Lets see. Home opener tomorrow vs Leafs. Bank on Kessel scoring. He always scores against us.