View Single Post
Old September 3, 2010, 11:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Overall a good interview but we all know Siddons talks a good game and gives us hope but in the end we up on the losing end..seems like Fountain is the bowling coach now as well..wonder what Sujon is doing on the team then? Thought he handled the bowlers..maybe Fountain and Sujon share the responsibilities? Anyways its good we have a capable fielding coach now..Siddons is spot on about Ash..he needs to be able to trust himself during the tough periods..it seems he's not confident enough to play at this level and can't take on the pressure which a player of his caliber should..of course we all want Ash to be consistent but question is will it ever happen? I personally don't think so but hopefully he proves me wrong..beating NZ in a 5 game series seems really tough..the key will be our spin and also Mash..he gave the Kiwis trouble last time they toured us..the batsmen have to play very responsibly and not throw their wickets away to Vettori..thats who we always struggle against..a series win against the Kiwis would really make me happy but it will be tough..Zimbabwe will be tough this time around..last time even though we won the series 4-1 it was a much closer series then that..Shakib, Tamim, Raqibul, and Naeem were key in the series and hopefully they get the job done again..best of luck to the boys!!