View Single Post
Old March 14, 2008, 12:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
dude, i think u didn't read all of my posts.. i also criticized SN for his bad performances. For true, i was also a die-hard fan of ashraful, but look at his batting averages. SN is also having a bad form, but he still scores 20-25 runs in test matches,where Ash scored 0-10...

akhon boltachen asher past performance ami bhule gechi, kintu past performance dia ki hobe bole shuni...

basharer past performance to onek valo chilo, kintu basar akhon doler baire keno? ash jodi teame thake tahole basharo thakbe

i'm a young guy, i might be wrong, but most of my prediction was right. you can check my post,if you want to. now dropping ash would also be a right decision

@ muradnyc: bhaijan read this quote from cricinfo

"If Bangladesh can drop Habibul Bashar out of the squad, then why can't they drop Ashraful as well? He is simply not able to lead Bangladesh. When the team needs him the most, he disappoints everyone

never mind bro, ami shobshomoy analyze kore kotha boli... ashrafuler jaigai jodi amar favorite player tamim jodi thakto, amio same kotha boltam...