View Single Post
Old August 19, 2008, 12:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
You decerve to open a thread Bhujee-Kom. No need to put too much info. just copy and ammend from this one.
thank you so much mohammed bhai! i still couldn't figure out how to open a thread! i tried once to start a funny one with a really good joke, but failed do it, i live upto my name reputation! i still can't paste the mishti photos on bc properly, i always end up pasting the link - not the image, don't know what i am doing wrong there! i asked my wife for help, forget about it... i got tired of listening to her 'pan panani' and jhari regarding how stupid cricket is and how stupid i am for following this! i told her to go to her mother's house and leave me alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
oops I opened one for him, He has 7 more chances though
ai hai ki je bolen dear cricman bhai, no problem at all! when you open a thread, we take it as all of ours! your blessing and spirit play an integral part in every breath of our happiness here in bc! we are one!

Last edited by bujhee kom; August 19, 2008 at 12:42 PM..