View Single Post
Old March 3, 2010, 12:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Thank you. There lies the problem. BD management is all about emotion and "I will show who I am."

Why was he included in the team in the first place?

Why did lotta Kamal call him and request him to come back in the team when he was dropped for the second ODI?

This is purely my speculation. Shakib's power needs to reigned - That is what some board members AKA "chamchas of Lotta" thinks. They are yet to make him permanent even after one year.
This is something to concern about. Why Loitta Kamal intefering with the team? Is he supposed to get involved in this?

My speculation about the whole Mashrafee incident -
There was pressure from Loitta ans his Chamchas to include Mashrafee in the team and play him in the XI though Siddons/+Sakib was against it (Probably they wanted to give him more time which is not wrong after seeing Mashrafee). Loitta and Co. wants to get rid of Sakib from captaincy and give it back to Mashrafee. Then it became the cold war (?) of Sakib/Siddons vs Loitta which is going on for some time. It seems, the first victim of this cold war is Mashrafee. The first part of this drama has been staged already. Probably we may see the second part after the end of the series when we get white washed by England. The whole blame may to go the captain Sakib + the allegation of dividing the team and not being able to unite the team = result can be Mashrafee being the captain again or something new? At the end, Loitta going to win, we all know that.

Don't jump into me, its totally my specualtion by observing the series of events so far.