View Single Post
Old August 16, 2003, 12:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Pundit, your rather personal post can unfortunately only be answered with a personal reply, which just serves to take this discussion down a non-constructive path. If you have something positive/negative to say about the subject of this thread, pls. jump in. Demonstrate your ability to say something intelligent or original without resorting to trite comments such as in your above post. I have read a lot of good stuff from you on this board, just not here.

I also can't understand your need to make personal attacks on board members, even if we disagree on Arafat or demi-gods or whatever. Perhaps you should start a cricket board where all 150+ members think, act and sound off exactly like you?

And for the record, I for one don't need you to find career paths for me, God willing I have a great one. And besides, unearthing Arafat's misdeeds sounds too dangerous, I don't want to get killed!

I am also not an "AL supporter"! I may have a historical appreciation for them, but what sane person is an "AL supporter" anymore (no offense intended to esteemed AL supporters on the board).

I guess it was a stupid idea to post this article here (my general problem with the whole Forget Cricket idea), as truth is always too bitter to swallow and perhaps everyone in the audience is not mature enough to handle it.

By the way, for anyone who wants to debate this (I don't): the article only insinuates corruption, it doesn't prove it. And everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

regards