View Single Post
Old October 25, 2012, 11:16 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

F6_Turbo... You are directing your anger towards the wrong direction.

Bangladesh is a country with 45% unemployment and its increasing by 3-5% every year. And 40% of the rest are employed in the agriculture sector. The salary structure of the other sector is almost in line with poverty for 75% of employed people. The people going abroad and looking for employment for their survival and in the process adding to the foreign remittance. Which is still the largest source of FC income for the country. I don't mind if they lie for getting asylum, If you think they are lying. But the jobless picture, salary structure, security situation, political influence, corruption etc definitely doesn't make a place SAFE for living. Safety isn't only threatened if a gun is pointed at you, millions of people would die starving in this country if they were not desperately looking for opportunities abroad. So, BD is unsafe for many millions of Bangladeshis ...

And these guys are not the scumbags... The politicians are the scum bags. The government provided about 30,000 - 40,000 crore taka vortuki in different sectors every year .. Not even one percent of it is in any productive sector. Vortuki is the place of corruption/stealing money for these scumbags. And they lower us more by begging for 10-15 crores in case of natural calamity, they beg for anything and everything to the foreign governments by lowering us... They are lowering us more than these asylum seekers. They lower us by rubbing their nose for loans from WB, ADB..etc donors... They don't do it for us, they do it for their benefit in the name of us...

We are being made beggars by our politicians... So political asylum seekers are perfectly genuine to me. I see a lot of love from you for these scumbag politicians and the people who fight for their survival are your target.... Very unfortunate.

Last edited by BANFAN; October 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM..