View Single Post
Old February 18, 2012, 01:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Let's focus on the captaincy during BPL.

-Ryad has been really good, got two very good inn.,some good bowling/fielding,good decision making.
-Shakib was excellent as usual, good & brave decision bowling the last over against Sylhet, he plays a mysterious role as a captain,always thinks out of the box, when it works it looks brilliant, when doesn't work it looks -______- odd
-Mushy, leading the team as a unit, scored some runs, was very sharp behind the wicket , today lead the team to a 4th win in a row,that also after loosing the first 2.
-SN was amazing he just burned it.
-Trego scored some runs but as a captain was the opposite of Mushy. -__-
-Mash has bowled well, kept motivating every player successfully.

Didn't think of a poll as there are still so many matches left but so far my Award for the best captain goes to Symcox's favorite capt. Mushy.
Your views please.

You know what I am extremely happy to see 3 of our key players shining !!! It's a relief that both our national captain and VC are doing well and leading from the front.. and we know how both our Captain and VC relies on Shakib for any decision on field ... So Shakib's successful captaincy will just bring more positives to our national team...

Mushy and Riyad has their own style (friendly and soft spoken) of motivating the team and Shakib has his own, he just demands performance no matter even if he have to be harsh to get that... It's good to see him coming to the bowlers and giving tips and the bowlers are getting instant result !! good to see

Nothing much to say about SN really as you hardly see him in the field or at the crease .. Didn't expect much from him though.. I never consider him as a captain material... captain howar jonno shahosh lage jeta SN er nai... But I am really disappointed with Trego's captaincy.. I thought he would be little better than that