View Single Post
Old June 25, 2007, 11:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

good one Imtiaz I mean Ishtiaq. I feel sorry for you but hey look at it this way, punishment is good for health.

Top this:

Usually most batches don't stay at the colleges full 6 years. Even if some do they at the time, mostly sit for HSC, so busy studing. We the lucky ones got a break. The HSC that year got pushed back and May 28th (our six year purti) would be one month before our exam. So we planned to do something memorable for the college so that teachers, students and everyone remembers our batch.

We decided to wake up the entire college teachers, students, surrounding quarters make fire works celebrate. This was the time when our beloved Gutli (the baddest principal MCC ever had). Our adjutant that time was an ex-RCC (major). One of the softest towards the seniors we ever had. We got steeled plates from the dinning hall, fireworks from kaliakor and all was set for that night. At the stroke of midnight we all started to beat on the plates, screaming, hauling as loud as we could and started to get out of the houses making the loudest noise in our time. We could see teachers quarters light started liting up. Guards running around not knowing what to do. For almost an hour we continued to beat our plates and scream. Finally the red car from the principal's house showed up we all ran back into our houses.

1:15 am
Housemasters came in asked us (our batch) to get out of our beds. We came out stood under the porche light. He counted all 17 of us.
1:20am
Then we went to Parade ground joined the other two house.
1:22am
Gutli adjutant and all senior teachers, NCOs were infront of us. Gutli had this look of eating some one with his eyes and frowning. The Adjutant started with I am dissapointed with you. After some lashing with the words he gave stage to gutli. Gutli started with who were the leaders comeout. Everyone looked at eachother and then started to walk towards him, lol. That was so funny he was almost bursting out. The college is up by now and almost everyone is watching what is going on in the early hours of the morning. He said stop and asked up to get back our stands. Then he asked the head NCO to do something.
1:25am
NCO ordered us to front roll on the parade ground toward FH. As seniors we were doing one roll a minute. lol. You guys know how that goes. Well, by now reenforcement arrived and NCOs teachers were calling us by names so we speeded up a little bit. The college prefect was not spared. All of us, lol.
3:45am
Fast forwarding. all sorts of punishment went on and we were tired by now. Gutli thought this was enough. So he asked us to gather. Then all of a sudden he hand picked 6 of us (unlucky I was one of them) and asked us to stay and the rest went to their respective houses.
Leader hoishosh? Leader giri korish? (we were stunned). Oi (called one of the NCOs) bus ready kor. ederkay ekhoni bashey patai dibo. Kono porikkha dewa lagbena. He was damn serious. Gulti had a built in quality. His hands moved very fast and hard. It came with out warning. Even with previous experiences I couldn't avoid. Thaash!! Then again on the other side of the face. Other five knew what was coming so they were a little more prepared than me.
Another hour of punishment went on. Now we started to worry! Not about the punishment but the threat of not being able to sit for the exam. With Gutli nothing was impossible. The batch before and after us lost 1/3 of cadets just because he didn't like them.
Finally we were sent back to our houses around 5am. Few hours later around 10am we were summoned back and gave a written statement. The best thing gutli did is put pressure on us by not making a decision and keep us hanging on what will happen (mental torture). He didn't do anything on that issue after that and we sat for the HSC in due time.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; June 25, 2007 at 12:25 PM..