View Single Post
Old March 12, 2007, 04:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain/Dale Steyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I am posting what the players already knows. That is: on paper they are not supposed to beat teams like India, but in any given day specially in ODI anything can happen in a single game i.e. they are not out of any hope. Bangladesh is underdog. So there is no special pressure for them, but there is a chance for them to be heroes.

What whatever I or you are saying here and other posts have no effect at all to the players even they read our posts.

Its not fan's doubt ... its fan's realistic expectation out of them. Beating India is still doable but every thing needs to fall in our favor. And I trust our players brains and that's why I am not worried. Thanks god they are not as smart as you are, otherwise they will also start trying to make something out of nothing. At least, I think most of these players have better grasps of logic 101

Few points:
1. The whole country including myself is still supporting the team
2. This is no pee-wee league, this is the WC. The players should exactly know the real situation. Keeping in the dream land is not going to help.
3. Instead of preparing themselves, if the players spends time reading these message, then we are already in trouble.

So you think your comments represent any 'team SPIRIT'? Do you realize what you are you are preaching: " Do what I say don't do what I do". You are the one here breaking the team spirit among the fans here, trying to make issues out of nothing. So do us a favor, show some team spirit first and try to unite the fans here instead of divide before the game.

Look who is talking about team spirit!!!! One final request. Concentrate on your own character and try to identify your repulsive trends instead of concentrating on others. This is the only way you can make a difference (if you want).
You pointed flaws in his argument..but in sport isn't it so much more enjoyable when you are ignorant of your teams actual form in the build up to the match and when you watch and BD does pretty well, it only makes you feel better. I don't care if most of the time I feel bad cos my hopes have ended up coming to nothing, it's those golden moments of life that makes it worth living. I don't know about you guys, but thats my opinion.