View Single Post
Old November 17, 2004, 08:37 PM
Test Cricketer

i think shariar and rokon should of been called to the squad. i dont know what sanwar can do since he is more of an all arounder and we have players like him. rana, shujon, babu aftab these guys can bowl and bat too. well they can bat compare to bd standards. our batting is a big problem that is why i think rokon and biddut should of been called. i dont think rajin and gulla are any different from the other guys. shumon is our best batsman in test but he is just like everyone else in odi. rajin is ok in test but sux in odi. gollo well his name says it all he is good at getting golla. i think ashraful is a good batsman and for him to score runs we need an experience player who can slap him in the face everytime he gets over agressive. pilot is our best odi batsman and ashraful can score big runs in both test and odi if he can keep his agressiveness down. but he is very immature. great to see masrafi and talha back. hope they our 100% fit to play. i think the bowling action of raj is good now since icc changed the rule. hope he can help rafique with our spin bowling. hannan and kapali should of been dropped. kapali and hannan has potentials but for now i think they need to play domestic cricket and get their confident back. league is starting so i think they should play in the league matches. because i know hannan and kapali will be back in form and they will start getting big runs bc i know they have the ability. rightnow they are in bad form so they shouldnt have gotten called in the squad.