View Single Post
Old December 12, 2011, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
Well said.. However, we did lose to ZImbabwe as well. That is hard to swallow... but seriously, do we see ourselves even winning against any team in the near future? Do we have any bowlers who can actually take 20 wickets and a batsman who can score 200 runs?

3 Pakistannis scored 100 runs and above whereast only 2 Bangldeshis scored 50 plus runs.. the difference is stark and clear. For Bangladesh, it isnt a matter of whether Tamim or Shakib can face the opponents or not its sheer lack of patience,,,, which is actually a Bangladeshi societal thing in general; we are not known to be patient at all and its reflected in the sports we play too..
If you bring our defeat to Zims, I will say remember how mighty India failed to make it to final against Zims and Sri-lanka! It was a one dayer; I understand. But my point is anyone can lose... I just don't want people just to point finger at us.

I get it we are still not winning test matches... but sites like cricinfo has to be fair when they make these kind of statement.