View Single Post
Old May 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aritro
Talent-wise my choices are Ashraful, Aftab and Mortaza

But my realistic predictions from this team are Mortaza and Mushfiq. Even when he was 16, McInnes claimed Mushfiq had the most professional approach to the game out of any player in Bangladesh.

He's not short on talent either.
i see your point. i'm still awestruck by tamim's ability to see the ball as early as he does and that outrageous hand-eye coordination, rare qualities that promise a lot. i pray that he gets all the support so than he has a better chance to deliver on that promise. my gut tells me that he will in ODI cricket. ... and looking at his domestic performances, i'm pretty optimistic about his ability to learn and develop the temperament necessary to play test cricket... albeit more like jayasuriya than jayawerdena.

i agree with you about mushi, just hope that he learns to be a better keeper as fast as he can, and hope that aftab finds a way to prove some of us wrong in both forms of the game...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; May 23, 2007 at 10:23 AM..