View Single Post
Old May 29, 2017, 06:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Imagine soumya playing those cameo innings that he did in the t20s v SL but down the order for BD in ODIs.

Let the inform imrul and tamim open. Put mushfiq at 3. Riyad at 4. Solid foundation in the batting order with sabbir and soumya for some firepower later in the innings. Make Mosaddek play mehedi's role in this CT tournament only.

Not many would agree to putting soumya down the order including myself but i think its good food for thought. And everytime soumya has batted down the order even for T20s he had actually done well so i dont think its a bad idea.

Mosaddek down the order will give that extra cushion to the batting if we do happen to collapse especially with the nature of how soumya and sabbir bat.

I dont see the value of mehedi in the team since he struggles to finish off games and also with the fact that mosaddek has so far bowled better than mehedi in odis.

1. Tamim
2. Imrul
3. Mushfiq
4. Riyad
5. Shakib
6. Soumya
7. Sabbir
8. Mosaddek
9. Mashrafe
10. Rubel
11. Mustafizur
Nah Sarkar has ability to bat long, he came make 80+ on the regular, he's a new ball player too, I'd definitely have him top order and I'll have opening because he slices lots of balls but his power carries it to the boundary