View Single Post
Old July 12, 2006, 08:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
He is like a kid. If someone says something bad about my mother, my mother becomes bad just because that person said so? Can't regret what i did??? Pure childish and still taking it too personal. Since you are not going to say what he said then just let it go, forgive and move on.
Do you know Zidane's background? His origin is Algeria and his family moved to France from there. Zidane has been passing his early days in one of the poorest places of France where people are poor, unemployment rate is very high. Throughout his career he has been suffering from these kind of 'sledging' and sometimes he was reactive again sometimes he was very much silent. Now the main thing is Materazzi said somehting about his origin, his mother and his sister thats why Zidane was so angered on Mr Materazzi.

Just imagine you are a true bangladeshi but people always keep telling you are from a corrupted country, you are a betrayer, you are corrupted, if they call you thief- how you will feel? Just consider yourself in place of Zizu! You can tolerate this once or twice but if you are treated like this again and again then? Your anger explodes. Something serious happens. Moreover, football is a crazy game where players are always in the serious mood. They might loose their temper its not surprising. Although I do not support what Zidane did on sunday.

C_E, if you don't like him then please dont make any weired comment on this great player. Because it hurts people. He is an artist a true football artist.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ