View Single Post
Old June 14, 2006, 10:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
You need to take your medicine on time you little immature child.

Don't get so over-excited at my suggestion, it is for your own good. You don't give a very good impression anyway, not that I am interested to know who you are because you already gave a clear picture of your character. By saying a lot people in Australia use the word 'Jap' to describe Japanese people just proved my point. You like to follow the crowd, feel overproud and think whatever most people at your locality thinks is right. Get over yourself.

Lastly, why do I care? I care because this is a G-Rated forum that represents the harmony of many open-minded Bangladeshi cricket fans and foreign supporters, but individuals like you ruin this for everyone. So learn to respect the rules and show courtesy to people who do give a damn about the environment here. This is not the movies, yet another lame analogy from you.

I don't care whether you've read this or not, I'm least intested in your rant.
ya and because you least interested in my rants, you had to come up nd post a reply...hahahaha

and you say i follow the crowd??? ya the crowd was saying japs are gonna win the match....i said otherwise......does that make me look like sum1 following the crowd???

well, i dont blame you.....your nick describes your nature....

your above post dont make the slightest sense...first you tell me i need to take my medicine nd give me suggestions nd then tell me u dont care about me...

u gave me your lousy suggestions....let me give u a one thats more meaningful...

b4 you go chasing someone over the net about good behaviour, think 2wice...coz not only that person is gonna follow you, he is gonna fight back on equal terms....

And do stop pretending to be a respected citizen while at the same time u are behind half the arguements that takes place in this forum...

be good....coz ur life is already wasted..