View Single Post
Old June 15, 2006, 03:13 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Wow you are so full of yourself aren't you? Are you really that dumb or are you suffering from dyslexia, because you need help.

I said you follow the crowd because you implied lots of people in Australia call Japanese people 'Japs' and as if that makes it right for you to do so, despite the fact this word is considered extremely offensive and is adviced to refrain from using. How hard is that for your puny brain to comprehend?
Quote:
Don't tell me what to do when I make a better argument than you, this forum is not your daddy's property for you to be telling me which argument I can or can't be on. It's easy for you to be in denial than realise how pathetic you sound. Read yourself out loud and learn to accept where you are wrong. That's a valuable advice free of charge.
both you and i know when majority of people uses a term, its ceases to be a "slang"...thats how the word aussies short for "australian" is not offensive but "jap" which is short for "japanese" is considered offensive (in your ideal world, not mine)....i dont know where you are from, but different teminology has different meanings in different places....what offensive to you may not be offensive to me.....by now you shud have known that, unless you are some 13 year old punk trying to act like a 30 year old bura dhamra...

and btw, if you havent realise that this forum or the website in general isnt your daddy's property aswell...so dont start teaching me table manners when its clearly not in your place to do so, or give me worthless advices which you never practice yourself.....

still having trouble comprehending my lines?? let me put it in bold so maybe your blind eye can read out for christ's sake..

KEEP YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR SELF..AND CUT YOUR DADAGIRI CRAP....COZ NOT ONLY IT DOENST SUIT YOU, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A JOKER THAT CRACKS LAME JOKES

you started this whole fight...so dont give me "this is your dad's property".....i dont care if its my daddy's or not..but i can still fight back with same defiance against ppl like you...

Last edited by tiger_man; June 15, 2006 at 09:59 AM..