View Single Post
Old June 15, 2006, 05:39 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
"Australia nails japs..we taught em karate the kangaroo way"
I thought u are aussie national as you mentioned WE TAUGHT EM........
It's good to be a diehard supporter and you think yo are a part of them....but have you ever thought does any australian thinks you as a part of them??? I guess where ever you go they will still call you the dark-skinned bangladeshi...so if i were you as diehard australian supporter i would have started the topic like this..
"Australia nails japs..Aussie taught them karate the kangaroo way"
thanks for your kind concern...

No i am not an australian citizen, but i am an aussie supporter. a support that came within me by watching socceroos failing to qualify 2002 WC and then sucessfully beat the same team in 2005 qualifier...

when i said "we taught em karate..." i meant we as in aussie fan....not as australian passport holder.....soccer has little or nothing to do with nationality documents and birth certificats...

i dont have to be a aussie to be a aussie supporter.....banglaesh didnt qualify for this world cup, yet ppl in this forum take side of other countries, i bet none of them have brazilian passport or were born there, yet many here takes brazils side....that includes me aswell...

and as for what ppl think of me...dark skinned bangladeshi...well i am proud to be one...thats how God created me.....and thats how i intend to stay.....you too are one if u didnt realise by now....

nd btw, ppl here dont give much damn about your colour of skin.....australia is not as racist as you think......nd why does it matter?? when i see a caucasian, i think in the same line "white skinned aussie"...no big deal there....