View Single Post
Old June 16, 2006, 02:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
Tiger_man
I'm aware of my skin color and hence i support the team who are not white.Im not racist i just support the poor african nations not the snobbish westerner footballers. And i don't argue with my countryman for another third country to show my superiority.
No offence but i don't know why i'm feeling the way you talk is so unconventional. I doubt you can make any new friends.
Anyway, good luck for "your" match against Brazil.
oh mate..you have no idea how big my circle of friends are.....but i dont want to bore you with those details....so lets keep our conversation on soccer shall we??

btw, i wasnt calling you racist...you pointed out why shud i go for australia when i am not a national of this country nd in your view where ever you go they will still call you the dark-skinned bangladeshi..., i on the otherhand pointed out that my nationality or skin colour doenst restrict me to support australia...coz soccer has nothing to do with ones nationality....there are lots of dark skinned ppl here if you wanna start counting....samoans, tongans, fijians, indians, sri lankans...etc.

dude i have lived here for more than 6 years and no one has called me dark-skinned bangladeshi, as far as my memory goes...

you wanna go on supporting ill-paid african footballers against multi-millionaire european footballers....thats your choice...going otherwise wont make you or anyone racist...

ya i dont deny that my way of talking was unconventional....but you cant deny that many members here made a huge joke out of my claim that australia has the potential to beat japan......i dunno about you but that to me is not only attack against what i strongly believed in, but also "unconventional"...

and no need to wish me luck aginst the match against brazil....while i hope a victory will help australia here more than brazil, if the result goes otherwise...i am happy none the less.

Last edited by tiger_man; June 16, 2006 at 02:31 AM..