View Single Post
Old January 3, 2005, 03:55 PM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
I was editing the post in response to my own desire to respond to another member's plea/complaint/request/vulgar U2U
One time you call it baseless complain yet on another time you level it as plea. Good going.

Quote:
I did not hear that member complain?
You don't really expect the person to complain to you, or do you? I've reason to believe that you are not being 100% truthful here. You were duly notified of the remedy of the complain. BTW, a pic is not demeaning, your manner of referal was. Why did you have to point to the totally irrelevant pic in the first place anyway? Hello?

Quote:
Also, these particular member(s) have already called me a "Bastard."
Did you bring that to our attention or complained about it? Did you ever bring that to our attention that someone sent you vulgar u2u? We do take complains seriously.

Quote:
I have already discussed your issues with other mods.
This is one thing that we actively promote. Accountability. We all are error prone. Complaining to mods/admins about other mod's mistake is a healthy practice. Please feel absolutely free to take advantage of it. We are atleast man enough to admit and correct if necessary our mistakes.

Quote:
I would have liked to share more of my thoughts on TA, but I am afraid Chinaman will accuse me of engaging in "Personal Attacks" and vendetta and what not, and another member will again start accusing me of being a "sexist bastard."
Quote:
And reserve your pity for the female gender somewhere else. Not at my expense here !!
Now these two quotes (one from another thread, posted an hour ago) caught my attention. Here you show your true self and how inflammatory, irritating and malignant you can be. I see my previous multiple requests to call for your understanding go down the drain. I don't see making further request will do any good.

Consider this as your second warning.

If you like to discuss this issue further, you may do so only with u2u to any moderator or admin.