View Single Post
Old January 10, 2010, 11:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ashraful,mashrafe,shakib

Long before CI even starts to think about the game, I get my game mode on. Looking forward to the day, higher blood pressure, shaky hands are just norms for me.
T minus 2-3 days prior to the game, I will look for all the previews of the game I can find and read it until the words are stuck in my head, all my prayers end with "Allah eibar jitae daw"
T minus 2 hours, postpone everything thats possible, and if not postponing is not possible, then totally avoid the task [how many lectures have i skipped because of a game?]
T minus 5 minutes: BC match thread in one tab, cricinfo score update in another, and all the live streams bookmarked for convenience. And in case the link is behind the CI update i close the CI tab without hesitating
Watching Ash bat probably makes me more nervous than myself batting, so at times I almost wish he gets out. And in case he does not get out, the frequency of my random walks and nervous talk with people increases.
Also, If Bangladesh is playing well, i keep on doing what i was doing, in most cases sitting down...sometimes playing guitar, and in the unlikely case, studying.