View Single Post
Old January 11, 2010, 01:22 AM
Cricket Legend

My "prep" for a BIG game usually begins a week before the match. Until the actual day of the match, I'll be checking our players' stats on cricinfo and constantly checking banglacricket for any new info on the players/match + constant youtubing of great moments for the Bangladesh team. On the day of the match, due to the fact I live in Australia and time here is ahead of most other places, I have to wait 'til almost the end of the day for the matches to begin. Horrible wait that. Constant agitation is the order of the day. I'm basically on banglacricket and cricinfo for the 24 hours plus any extra time if the game goes on to the next day where I live.

Just watching the match itself is intensifying. Your frightened to watch while Ashraful or Tamim have the bat in their hands, or Rubel/Shahadat steaming in with their pathetic short balls. After it usually ends up as the usual disappointment, I await eagerly for the next encounter, and the cycle begins all over again. Ahh the repetitive life of a Bangladeshi cricket fan.