View Single Post
Old February 2, 2010, 06:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Doesn't matter how many times they took 20 wickets, they can brag that they won series against Pakistan and India. They almost won against WI had it not been Edward defending 33 balls on the 10 wicket partnership with Jacob on the other end. I don't think any one could complain with that type of record. I am not sure when we can win a series next and against who. Pakistan with all their infighting can just unleash Aamer and Asif and we would be cooked. And this Pak team is no where near than the one who lost to Zim.
+++
I also want them to play test cricket along with other nations like Ireland. But giving Afgans, and some other country test status in next 5 years would only make me selfish.
+++
I wish Zim well and hope they can work their way out of this misery.
yeah, but including all the wins against BD, they won something like just 7 tests...3 or 4 of them against BD. i mean even we've come uber close to winning 3-4 tests.

bottom line is, if these guys come back, then this zim team is a fulls strength team...and any perceived weakness is due to teh natural ebb and flow...not some artificial reason. just like how WI are now a shadow of their former team...they still have test status, and rightfully so.

#OneTeam1Dream