View Single Post
Old June 28, 2010, 12:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Bancan bhai, you know I was just being silly...I am sorry about that, you know.

I agree with Bancan bhai here, proper protest should be orchestrated and done in everywhere, especially where democracy is practiced or preached. But this few violant scums in Toronto are nothing but thugs who are doing it for their own savage desire, and in the process tainting the real protestors, this is no statement, pure terrorism! They should be caught and prsecuted ASAP.

I also agree with Kabir bhai and Ammar bhai that Canadian government is wrong to spend all that money for nothing, by building a fake lake for this G-6/8-20 summit. These informations about the government and that Harper guy wasting money on crap that has no benifit and value in this day of misery and economic depression are new to me!! And Canada has decent number of poor folks and homeless people also. What's happening to the poor native(Indian tribes, nations) of Canada? It is true that Canada does a lot more for her native/Indian/Indigenious population than the neighbouring scum U.S. historically, but Canada needs to more, as we expect that from the government of Canada, we like to think that the Canadian Government and her system have a lot of humity left.

Screw G-20/30/8-9-10....And how the hell Italy become a G-8 nation...their economy is very poor. All the Italian architects friends of mine are strugliing in Amsterdam, Berlin and London to get a small/any design jobs!, and Italy is G-8!! Also Russia? I know Russia is very powerful in terms of ammo, weaponry, but how can a struggling and fragile and weak Russian government be operating in the G-8? They can't even control or touch their mafia human traficking etc.!

By the way, I have good respect for both Italy and Russia, I am just saying from this economic power point of view thang. I know Italy's Industrial depth and power, knowledge is very rich!

Last edited by bujhee kom; June 28, 2010 at 01:04 PM..