View Single Post
Old September 23, 2010, 07:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by parvez
I knocked myself out in 2nd round by playing my second XI. That I did only for this league and sent those invitations before 3rd round. But you, bura and rifat played for win the 3rd round. So you guys missed it. I couldn't delay that more because of the next season's PC, or I hav to make the tournament of 8 or 10 teams (1 round). Actually dont like the single round league.
Yah I'm thinking of developing youth players. Thats why I will not gonna sell if I pull anything good. My youth academy level decreased because of less investments. But already start investing again in there. Slowly want to replace the oldies one by one. Dont want to make any rush or hav to face low ratings.
Ah ok. I actually thought I would lose last round, but opponent played an even weaker team than mine .

And its good that you are developing youths as well. Teams need balance. It will be difficult to maintain a div 1 team by going all oldies, unless you can buy the million dollar NAT players.

Like for my team I realised I would never go above 170k, so I blew it up. Since I can't afford a full youth rebuild, I'm doing a early 20s rebuild

And is tonoy still a u19 assistant? I thought he quit the game?