View Single Post
Old October 20, 2010, 12:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
oh dear ! in fact I hadn't even noticed that he had mentioned kashmir. you should take that tin foil hat off sometime you know, get some cool air there and all.
thats the only reason i can see why any non-prejudiced Indian would have any issue with the article in question.

i'll go ahead and challenge you to produce an example of a similar article (similar in scope, i.e a PhD dissertation doesn't count, but an abstract of a PhD dissertation is certainly acceptable) that touches on more aspects of the geo-politics of Pakistan. can you find a more balanced, and here is the key, a more thorough explanation? you can even provide one yourself.

to pretend that Pakistan can be explained without the influence of afghanistan is retarded. to pretend that pakistan can be explained without the influence of India is the definition of unintelligent. to pretend that pakistan can be explained without the influence of the US is prepesterously stupid and dim-witted.

this same situation would exist regardless of whether pakistan is a "feudal" society or not, whatever that means to begin with. no nation on earth, let alone pakistan, is governed by any class other than the "elite". even in communist china, the leadership is nothing other than the elite members of "the party".

your second homework assignment is to provide an example of any society, state, parish, nation, province, county, or state in which the paupers rule over the princes.

#OneTeam1Dream