View Single Post
Old August 15, 2011, 11:24 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

My team for this oneday

1.Tamim--he is still our best Batsman
2.Zunaid--wont do much better then imrul but imrul at the moment is totally looking fish out of water vs vitory..cant rotate strike and wastes balls..and after wasting balls he gets out..let zunaid take a chance
3.Hom--atm we dont have any player fit for the Number 3 spot..so i say give new blood a chance..hom wont do worse then anybody did already and if he clicks its a bonus
4.Shakib--he used to bat at 4 for us and still has his highest avg and 2 centuries bating in this position..no reason why he cant get back to this position
5.Nafees--Nafees plays spin very well..if our top order can survive the vitory onslaught that means nafees can have price and utsaya and he played them very well in the past including other zim bowlers too..so i would give him a chance here and hope vitory doesn't get to bowl to him..if he can play other bowlers and settle himself in then may be his Zim bashing instincts can took over
6.Musfik--if top order fails again he can do the recovery..i dont expect him to do anything else..if top order has success he will fail...i just hope he can play a innings like he played vs aus this year
7.Nasir--played very well in this position no need to change
8.Mullah/razzak--Will give u same output atm..Batting bowling doesn't matter but since our batsman are struggling i'll take Mullah and hope he can bowl like he did in the last odi
9.Shafiul--cant bat but can slog..New ball bowler
10.Nazmul--New ball bowler,can bowl line to line and hold up one end...wannabe rasel
11.Rubel--Bowls better with the old ball..so i would want him bowling after 20 overs
12th man shuvo--good fielder

Last edited by Night_wolf; August 15, 2011 at 05:01 PM..